04 April 2012

Wedding: Matt & Lou



When I met Lou for the very first time, I knew I had to shoot her wedding! I could not help but love her more and more when she showed me an oversized scrap book full of colourful inspirations, cuttings and ideas. In my mind, I already pictured how everything would look and flow together on her big day.
Then I met Matt, and I saw the whole picture! It wasn't anymore just about the colourful props but about these two people who had found each other in life. At the reception, photos of their relationship were projected on the wall of their wedding venue. And I could not help but be fascinated where these two have travelled to together... a long journey that told the story of their long lasting love.





































2 comments:

Carolina said...

A boy, bunting and a bus. Only you Jess could capture and create such a wonderful vibrant image. Carolina

Jessica C. Moritz said...

Thank you so much for your always encouraging words Carolina!
I will make sure to keep you some copies of WEDDINGDAY magazine for your next visit to Malta :)