09 November 2011

Wedding: Martina & Julian


More than a year ago, Martina and Julian came over to see me. A wonderful couple that I was more than excited to have this year as they not only look great together but seem to have found the perfect match in each other. Time just flew by and there I was on a spring day capturing their wedding. I was greeting by this wonderful elegant gown made by Charles and Ron, styled with a pair of Dune bridal shoes.




I adored the kids in this wedding. The pageboy had this huge smile on his face all day and the girls are just a kind of their own. They danced the night away... next to young and old keeping the party going.





The beautiful bride




The Girls

I love fun bridal party pictures

One of my favorite moments during a wedding - father and daughter 



The handsome groom

Mgarr Parish church




We had a short stop over before the reception to take some couple pictures. I always emphasize that this time is not only for taking photos but also for the couple to have their private moment together - to simply soak in the day and each other before they are surrounded by hundreds of excited guests.






At the Grand Ballroom Golden Sands Hotel


Martina's girls were simply amazing, very attentive, supportive all day long and making sure the party gets started

I can only say....

....BIG BAND BROTHERS!!! They rock!


No comments: