11 May 2011

Pre-Wedding: Glenn & Elaine


Now, that I'm nearly through my pre-wedding season for this year I still have many shoots of last year to show you. One of the wonderful couples I got to know and followed throughout their pre-wedding and wedding were Glenn & Elaine. These two been an item for 13 years! All this time though did not take away any of their affection and love they have for another. Instead these two are going strong as ever and it was wonderful to capture that fire and sparkle the two of them share.
Gorgeous Elaine comes from a BIG family and I love them all to bits!


The colours just blow my mind, what a contrast to the rough stone



Cuteness!

We got some splashing :)


The 2nd location was a fabulous field....

...where we had some fun with a hay ball


This things really roll!
A breathtaking view... can you guess the island in the backdrop?!





We had to make a stop at the beach




thats' what I call passion!


Elaine had all those great outfits and accessories

Last stop was another special place they love



No comments: