20 April 2011

Rebecca & Mark's Amazing Beach Engagement



Today, I'm have a real goodie for you - an amazing beach engagement party. Rebecca and Mark are not your average couple. They are loving, kind and a little on the wild side. They love things a little bit spiced up and their engagement party was a true reflection of this.
When I arrived, I gasped!

Look at this (click on image to see it large).

The Bali-Marrocan inspired set-up was created by BALI STUFF (Naxxar) run by Johanna & Luana Zammit.




Becky and Mark were in heaven!


Rebecca got her dress custom designed for the occasion.



Then I sent them up the pontoon.

which was perfect for this shot


More of the fabulous set-up


As soon as the sun set the place turned magical


Then it was time for the blessing of the rings


Look at Mark's expression - have you ever seen a guy so happy to be engaged?!


Cutting of the cake and afterwards the party started!

For my background info check out my facebook profile
https://www.facebook.com/jessmor

No comments: