18 August 2010

We Did: Sarah & Keith

Today, I have a post-wedding for you. Many wonder if they should book one or not. I simply love them since I get to shoot in wonderful different places than were a normal wedding would take place. The couples love it because it sort of "extends" the wedding day feeling, you get to wear your special outfits again, and have additional photos to complement your wedding story and album.
Todays rock stars are two familiar faces. Sarah and Keith have been on the blog a couple of times and If I'm not mistaken they must be the most blogged couple! Congrats! ;-)
They came up with a really great idea: Let's go to the golf course!

How fun are these little golf carts?!


My cute couple.



Here my lens nearly broke. Sarah got one heck of a shot!

The golf course has some beautiful scenery.. for Malta it's pretty green


still so in love

the *sparkle*

Beautiful Sarah. Make-up by the fantastic Nicola Powell



Then we headed for horse back riding. We shared a funny episode there ;-)

Sarah, I have to admit a horse suits you!

One of my favourites


No comments: