25 August 2010

IDO - August 2010 Issue


The August Issue of IDO magazine just hit the news stand this week and I am going to take you behind the scenes of our Bali Inspired shoot.
I have to admit, I myself, got the inspiration to this exotic theme from one of my creative couples who celebrated their engagement party on the beach with an amazing set-up. I knew I had to share this with all of you in an issue of IDO.
We worked in a big team for this cover shoot. Thank you to everyone involved. And special thanks to our lovely model Yazmin.


Set-up: Bali Stuff, Naxxar
Jewelery: Zsa Zsa, Valletta


Model: Yazmin Zammit Stevens
hair: Scissors Tango, Mosta
make-up: Gaby Naudi, Gharghur




All by Bali Stuff

Location: Rivendale Gardens, Gharghur


Dress: Wedding Bells, Valletta
Bangles: Bali Stuff



Jewelery: Zsa Zsa


Flowers: Floral Expressions


I hope this issue will inspire you to take bits and pieces for your own day. All vendor info in IDO magazine.

No comments: