21 May 2010

We Do: Daniela & David

I can't wait to share with you this week's wedding. You probably recognize these two from their famous e-session (pre-wedding shoot) at the beach. You can watch it here!

These two are simply an amazing couple and so was their day. Family and friends flew in from Canada and the whole day was filled with extra love and happiness. I will always remember all the hugging (yeah even I got a portion of it!), laughter and tears of joy.
And what I love so much about these two, they are such natural people and rock my socks off each time I get them in front of my lens!

Look at the groom... Converse!!! I love it!!!



The family... simply amazing people!


The groomsmen were so much fun to shoot!


One of my favourite details: The dress in the reflection of a mirror.


Well and these heels are famous by now ;-)
I simply adore Daniela. Which bride would get dressed on the terrace by her photographers request. THANK YOU for trusting me on that!


Some of the bride's getting-ready details

Daniela has one of those cute expressions when she laughs.. very infectious!



The BRIDE!!!

We stole the mirror from inside the house and used it in the garden


The First Look





After the ceremony during our "couple time"

Isn't this a stunning bridal party?!


Lovely couple!

At the reception during speeches... plenty of tears...


The cake

The reception rocked!
And a little detail from the first dance...
Daniela & David's wedding was featured in Bliss magazine.

2 comments:

Doris BOrg said...

Dear Jessica,
It is so true this was a wedding to remember. Remember my dear girl you made it possible with your great talent. You captured some very precious moments that are going to stay with us all our lives. You are very special too, thank you fomr the bottom of my heart.
Doris borg David's Mother.
Love you and hope to meet you again some day. XO

Sarah said...

I love the pictures!

Daniela looks stunning and David just seems like such a cute and nice guy... they really match!

Congratulations!