08 December 2009

We Do: Sarah & Keith

Now that the year is coming slowly to an end, it's about time I release some images of this years incredible wedding season. I can't begin to say how great my couples have been. WOW!
Sarah & Keith are the first ones up. Their wedding was something I was looking forward too for a long time. Yeah, I know these two for over 2 years now, have photographed their engagement and met all their wonderful friends and family. Once the wedding came around I was really looking forward meeting their crowd again.. only that this time it was even bigger!

I loooooove details and Sarah's were so beautiful to photograph. I can't emphasize enough on investing in some amazing wedding shoes.
Check these ones out: by pink


The Dress and bridesmaid dresses


The flowers were gorgeous too

Red lips! how does the bride look...


..like a porcelain doll...



ravishing


isn't she cute?!

Here comes the bride


The veil flew up right before Sarah entered the church with her dad


Rebecca, Sarah's sister and newly engaged! Congrats, can't wait for the engagement party next summer!


First Look

To all the couples who consider getting married at the Mellieha Sanctuary, look what a backdrop:

The ceiling has so much detail


married!


Great moment to photograph


The Crew!

The Smile, simple wedded bliss...

Arriving at Castello Dei Baroni


The Venue


must be one of my favorites


Congrats you two, to a happy fulfilling marriage :)


4 comments:

Karin von Voigtlander said...

Jessica- these are so beautiful! Hopefully we can meet someday!

Sarah (not the bride) said...

Congratulations to Sarah and Keith!

I LOVE the picture of the "first sight"! WOW, it looks like a moment of pure happiness. Such intense eye contact ...

The rest of the pictures is just as amazing ... as usual Jess. You are the best!

Jessica C. Moritz said...

Hi Karin, I hope you are still coming next year to shoot with me! :)
Thanks, Sari!

carolina said...

I love the way the light effects in your interior shots give a
wonderful pearly quality to skin and material - especially in
'ravishing' - simply georgeous!