26 November 2009

Lifestyle: Martina



Martina is one of the coolest girls on the planet. On the day of the shoot, she arrived with a whole suitcase full of different outfits. While we were going through her clothes, I thought to myself that this looks better than what I have in my closet! Martina who is barely a teen has already a sense of style like a 20 year old. She knows exactly how to put outfits together and how to make them work for each different location. We had a fantastic day and Yes, everything was shot in one day (including a pizza break)!




I absolutely adored this outfit! It was perfect for our first outdoor location:


I always wanted to shoot in a sun flower field!


Do we have another model waiting to evolve?



Next: Urban Style



Coolest kid on the planet!



Next: "In The Rain"
Even the colours worked perfectly



Next: Seascape



Next: The Beach (on the other part of the island)



The light was just delicious again



PS: This blog post is dedicated to Dorianne. Thanks for watching!

1 comment:

Denise Scicluna said...

very sweet photos :)