09 September 2009

My New Favorite Desktop

This year I have been shooting quite a bit on the beach and also in and out of the water! This is all due to my rocking couples who have taken me this season to complete different hights, literally.
I got this really cool new wallpaper which is gracing my screen, thanks to my couple Daniela & David, who are simply out of this world adventerous and just my type.

Blow this one up and spot them:


Today, I dedicate this blog post to Krystle. Yes, you Krystle!!! ;-)
Thanks for following my blog and although we have never met, it's always great to hear from people who tune in. Hope to meet you soon and if you like feel free to leave a comment!

3 comments:

Krystle said...

Thanks so much for mentioning me in your blog!! :) What a surprise :) I have always followed your blog and I really like your work..always looking forward to seeing more pics from you :) Great work..keep it up ;)

Jessica C. Moritz said...

Hi Krystle! So great to hear from you! Thanks for your support!

Daniela said...

Loooooove LOoooove this pic!

Awesome job Jess!
Can you believe it's just over a month to go...Dave and I are SO stoked!

Can't wait to see more...
Take care hun
xo