24 July 2009

Happy 3 Year BLOG Birthday!!!

3 YEARS!!! Wow, it's a small milestone since I started my blog www.jessmor.blogspot.com in summer of 2006. I can't believe how much time has passed since then. Sometimes, it seems like yesterday and then again when I browsed through all the entries and images I have posted here, it feels ages have passed. This blog has become something like an open diary, mixing my professional life with bits of my personal and looking back I discovered a few things I had nearly forgotten about. It's amazing to see where life leads you to... it's like being on the road and on a continous journey. You look ahead and wonder what Tomorrow will hold for you, you look back and say, I don't know how I came here. Life is a like box of surprises and I am happy to share it all with you.
For this happy occassion I prepared a small trip down memory lane. Watch the video below with snippets of the past. I hope you enjoy!
Thanks to all the great people who have become part of my life and shared my journey. This is for you!

6 comments:

XEMX said...

wow!

Anonymous said...

toll gemacht, Jessi!!! Mama

Anonymous said...

Amazing! Fantastc pics, great animation - it rocks! J.

Anonymous said...

Hi Jess,

video rocks, always the creative genius!

Lisa& Glenn xx

Jamin said...

hey hey!! =) you know i love your work... i'm liking your musical tastes in this vid aswell haha =)

Anonymous said...

Hey are you a professional journalist? This article is very well written, as compared to most other blogs i saw today….
anyhow thanks for the good read!