16 July 2009

Favourite Detail: ***The Getting Ready***


It's been a while since I have posted an episode of "My Favourite Detail"
.
With the wedding season in full swing and some other major changes here, I have to keep reminding myself to blog. Anyhow, I guess all of you are hanging out at the beaches right now (lucky you!). Can you believe I haven't gone swimming once this summer?! What a shame, especially since the beach is just around the corner. Maybe Tomorrow early morning I pack my snorkling gear and head to one of my favourite places.
Today, I have another goodie for you. As my blog readers, bride's and grooms know, I love the getting ready part of the day and all the excitement which usually mounts up right before the bride slips into her wedding dress.
The image above was a true photojournalistic moment. The bride was so incredible happy with her beautiful shoes. She slipped them on like a pair of Cindarella shoes... even before she got into her dress. The contrast of her elegant fair skin and those cute red toes work just perfectly!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wunderschön eingefangen - Mama