30 March 2009

I DO: Louise & Niall


Have you seen the latest edition of I Do magazine? There is a double feature about two of my weddings. One of them is about my Irish couple Louis & Niall who celebrated their Big Day at the Radisson SAS Bay Point, St. Julian's, Malta.
Louise and Niall's night before their wedding day started with a big spectacle in a natural sense. One of the first winter storms had just hit Malta. Louise confessed to me later that she had never experienced a storm like this before and part of the night she had spent listening to the waves crushing to the shore and the thunder roaring right above her. I was also lying awake at home and wondering how her wedding day would look like.
The next morning, as I arrived at Louise's hotel suite I was greeted with laughter and happiness. Inside, Louise's smile lit up the room... outside the clouds had parted and Malta's beautiful sun shone once again bright and clear on Louise's and Niall's wedding day.


Their beautiful wedding bands


Details, details

Wedding dress, bridesmaid dress, flower girl's dress


Looking so content and re-assured


The great thing was that I could switch
from one hotel room to the next and see what bride and groom individually were up to



The Bride


Can you see the reflection of the palm trees?


Louise's bright smile on the way to the chapel




Niall was also very happy to see his bride


St. Paul's shipwreck church in Naxxar

You just have to love that smile!



Love this one

They had a very different type of cake




No comments: