04 February 2009

Today I'm Wearing Red Lipstick


OMG, Today I feel goood, so goood!
Normally, you will never see me wearing red lipstick only on these very rare occasions - those extra special days, were I feel like I am running on a cloud. Yeah, only then I believe I can pull it off to wear such a fierce shade of red without feeling like a complete idiot.

I feel like I am the most blessed photographer in the world, ok, on the island! :-)
I so LOVE my brides! Last night before I went to bed I checked my mail for the last time. In my inbox I found the sweetest email of my delightful bride Sarah which really touched my heart:

"But you have no idea how re assuring it is to us that you're our photographer! We just know that whatever goes wrong, you ll capture beautiful memories for the day which we will look back at and cherish! So even if i wake up with blemishes on my face, or someone drops red wine on my dress ... you got it covered"

I can't even begin to say how much my couples mean to me. Just to know that they chose me to capture those memories that will remind them of one of the most special days in their lives and making me part of this celebration of love is just the best feeling ever! Thank You!

And this afternoon, I received another incredible email of my bride Dana. OMG, she found THE ONE ... pair of heels!!!!! OMG, I am so freaking out and I have to control myself not to give away anything... only so much: her designer heels are going to be HOT! Everything that starts with a J and ends with OO is HO HO, baby, yeah!

Girls, Thank you so much! I feel like I am wrapped in a candy cotton of love!
xxx

No comments: