05 January 2009

Tiny Sneak Preview 2009

2008 was truly a year full of surprises, amazing couples and portrait clients, new commercial work and exciting ventures. I have a tiny preview of some the shoots that are still to come and you can look forward to before we head into 2009! I am excited like a little child, knowing this years line-up of incredible weddings. It will be spectacular, I promise!

The Wedding of my one and only Clint & Ann-Marie.


The "We-Did"- The Day After session with beautiful Lisa & Glenn. I love this photo for it's young, casual and sexy look



Baby Sydney - Mireille is a mom and it couldn't be more beautiful to watch her!


A fun character shoot at Popeye Village.


My ever so loving Chris and Coralie at their pre-wedding


And their romance inspired wedding. Have the greatest of all times in Australia!!!



Adorable Zach at his Holy Communion Shoot


The wonderful Louise & Niall who really worked it for their Day After Session.


And much more to come!

No comments: