07 December 2008

Favourite Detail: ***The Rings***


Hello everybody! Welcome to another episode of My Favourite Detail. Today, I have chosen the rings as they are not only one of my favorite details but also something I never get tired shooting.
For the big rocks ;-) above, I have to thank my wonderful couple Chris & Coralie, who are by the way, getting married Tomorrow! How exciting!
I really appreciate when my couples let me "steal" their rings for a moment and I can go a bit crazy playing around with them in different set-ups. Here, I was sweating profusely, for one, I did not want to lose them between all the grass and second because I had to crouch down like my little "tiger" at home ready to attack but with the butt sticking up in the air! In the end it was all worth it, don't you think?!

No comments: