07 November 2008

Wedding Fair Malta & Interview



Sometimes the best things in life just come out of the blues, totally unexpected. One of them is the interview for The Independent above. It must have been about a month ago that feature and travel writer Melanie Drury asked me for an interview about my life as a wedding photographer. Oh wow! That's great but what am I going to say, and what not? How do you prepare for an interview? After some thoughts, I said to myself, I just tell how it is, how I feel and how I experience one of the most important days of my couples.
When I arrived at the interview I was intrigued about Melanie's lifestyle and her travels to India. In fact I started "interviewing" her before she even could ask me a single question about my life :-)
Anyway, I would like to thank Melanie for depicting me and my work as I feel it and see it and expressing it a hundred times better than I ever could.
I also would like to thank my wonderful couples Ann-Marie & Clint, Isla & Stuart, Edel& Robert, Sarah & Joseph (from right to left) who let me use their photographs for this article.

On another note, the annual Malta wedding fair 2008 is just around the corner. This year I won't be taking part though but open up my doors to couples who would like to see my work. If you would like to come over shoot me a mail through my mailbox on the sidebar. Please also add your mobile no. just in case.
For the months May, June and September 2008 I am accepting only 1 more booking each as dates have filled up.
I also started to take bookings for 2011.

PS: If you would like to read the article click on the image and it pops up bigger (it might take a few seconds to load).

1 comment:

Sophia said...

Jess i m so proud of you!! Amazing work! we must meet up sooooon! xxxx