15 November 2008

News From The Wedding Fair

So I said, I wasn't going to be at the Wedding Fair this year. As it turned out, 2 days before the grand opening I was asked to co-host the stand with one of my brilliant clients Cortex Ltd. This year they have a big stand close to the front entrance (D3) and my images grace their walls in the background.



If you would like to meet me you can find me at stand D3, working in between 2 hair artists Michelle of roots, San Gwann and Michael of Scissors Systems, Rabat. To all visitors we give away some yummy yummy hair goodies from Simply Zen and Milkshake, the stuff that makes you want to sniff and lick your hair all day! :)
Michelle will also give you a reviving neck and head massage. Great to relax from the hectic wedding fair.


Michael is doing live extensions from Racoon. Go and check them out!


You'll also get a glimpse of some of my work


Oh and if you are lucky you get a FREE hair-do!


See you there!

Malta Wedding Fair opening hours:
Sat 18.00-23.00
Sun 10.00-21.00

No comments: