29 October 2008

Summer Girls


The weather is incredibly warm for nearly November. It's hard to believe Christmas is just around the corner! Ahhh, I am still in a summery mood especially while I was working on this blog entry. I shot this beautiful mother-daughter duo during my peak wedding season and hadn't had time to share it yet but here it goes.


Yes, this is the mother of a 12 year old! I know it's hard to believe!

Gorgeous Odette


And that's her rockstar daughter Darrelyn, which seriously should look into modeling
















Love this shot of them together! Will make a great wall portrait.


This is the perfect time to schedule a session! I also offer special gift vouchers which include the session fee and a wall portrait. There you have your christmas present already! If you would like more info please send me a mail in the box on the sidebar or go to my website www.jessmor.com
Please make sure you give me your correct email address. You should hear back from me not later than a day!

No comments: