23 October 2008

I DO: Jess & Lee


On a summery day, Jess & Lee said their I Do's in front of their closest friends and family in Malta. It was the perfect day to get married with crystal clear blue sky and lots of Maltese sunshine.

When I arrived in the morning at her hotel at the Westin Dragonora, Jess was still wrapped in her bathrobe, waiting patiently for her getting-ready and transformation into a bride.


Wedding mornings bring a special excitement. You could feel Jess' big butterflies making loops inside her stomach.

The first look after her unique hair-do. You can see the delighted face of her bridesmaid in the background:


Tata!!! The Shoes


which deserve special attention!

Startling looks



Jess and her parents



This was the view from her suite



I love this one with the veil flowing in the slight breeze



beautiful colours which really add to her complexion



During the ceremony


so sweet!


I normally don't post group photos but I really like the set-up, the bright smiles and the sun that is peeping in from behind


One lovely couple

Jess looks like a Goddess



The couple put so much detail into their day to make it extra special. I "stole" one of her butterflies to keep it as a souvenir :-)


In the evening between starter and dinner


we took 10 minutes to shoot some photos during the sunset



Another divine photo with extra divine light


We used the deckchairs for an unconventional setting


This is the view from where they had their dinner setting. You can see the lights of St. Julian's and Sliema in the background



This wedding had one of the best dad-daughter speeches ever! I had to watch myself not to shed a tear myself because it got really emotional...and somehow it reminded me of my own relationship with my dad.


Lee had some beautiful words for his new bride. It was sweet to watch a shy guy showing his affection and devotion in front of all the guests



One last intimate image for you


Thanks Jess & Lee for having me as your photographer and for all your kindness and generosity. I really enjoyed sitting between all your guests and enjoying the dinner with you.

No comments: