02 September 2008

Killer Vintage Shoot



A few short announcements before we head over to the next entry.

There seems to be a bit of a problem with my email. If you tried to contact me and haven't heard back please use this email address: jessmori[at]gmail[dot]com
I get back to you asap.
My 2nd working computer that I do all my internet stuff with had a crash as well so Isla&Stuart's Day After Shoot has to be delayed but will be coming next.

Here some Happy News. We have a double feature in I DO magazine. First Grainne's & Desmonds dreamy Selmun Castle wedding
and the 2nd part of our amazing Bridal Fashion Shoot: The Total Vintage Edition.

The special item that has inspired us for this shoot, location, make-up & hair was this amazing authentic 70's lace wedding dress. Of course, we made some minor alterations to *spice* things up and give it a modern twist.
Enjoy***




This is what I call perfect timing. Can you see the yellow vintage bus in the background?!


These red peep toes stole the show!


The location was perfect


One of my signature images. This specific one was turned into an art print on special water color paper. It turned out divine.


The yellow car was another little vintage accessory that added to the shoot, not to forget this old Maltese cemetery in the background.


I loved this location, so fresh and spacey




This was shot just before sunset at Golden Bay. Later on it received some special treatment to recreate that warm and grainy 70's film look.



Photographer: yours truly, Jessica C. Moritz
Styling, hair & make-up: Desiree Moritz
Model: Sophia Angelina Cefai

2 comments:

Sabine said...

Gorgeous, as usual - both your photos and the model! :)

Beadale Photography said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT!!!! What a gorgeous dress, and fabulous images. Great job Jessica!