17 August 2008

Pure Joy and Fun

One impression that I most memorised from this wedding was the feeling of pure happiness and a day filled with emotion and an extreme amount of fun. THE Buchanan (hello Ilsa ;-)) and the Vinyards plus the closest friends of the couple all flew out to Gozo to celebrate Isla & Stuarts fabulous day. Gozo has a very special meaning to the couple, they are not only mesmirised by this beautiful island but they also share a little personal history here.
Thanks Ilsa & Stu for making me part of your day. I truly had the best of times capturing those little gestures and emotions you two share with each other. See you two soon for part II.


Here are the details:


Ilsa's sparkly heels. I have been trying to figure out if the logo says *faith* ;-)

Isla's little "adopted" granddaughter looking on

The radiant bride.
Make-up by Natasha Polidano
Hair by Lara, Tony & Guy, Gozo

What is the groom doing in the meantime?

And the paparazzi at work!
I really like the angles of the pool and garden framing the guests


Last fine touches

Ilsa coming down the stairs

Oh my, Stuart expression is priceless!

Seeing each other for the first time. It was a beautiful moment shared with family and friends.

It wasn't only their wedding day but also both of their birthdays! Talk about a perfect surprise cake for the perfect day!

The beautiful venue at Ta' Frenc, coordinated by Loretta.

I snagged this intimate moment on arrival

and this one moments before the ceremony

This is what touches me


You can litterally read their emotions during the exchange of the rings.


Yes, this is HAPPINESS!
And this!


Everything Ta' Frenc does is beautiful

This made a nice exotic backdrop




How much I loved the guests. They made me laugh and roll on the floor. They are the greatest! Thanks to everyone for taking part in the little competition!

Isla & Stuart chose this gorgeous wine cellar for dinner

So many smiles and laughter!

The kids were adorable
Another reason to love this couple. Always an unexpected moment! Look at expression of the couple on the right!

My experience with these two didn't stop here. The next day I had an amazing time with them at their "The Day After" Session. Coming next week!

2 comments:

xemx said...

What a cute couple! Beautiful pictures.....

Beadale Photography said...

These are so beautiful. I love the shot of the groom laying out by the pool!