23 July 2008

_Relaxed_

***!WARNING!***
Long blog post coming!


This post has been long overdue and before I blog Edel& Rob's elegant Sunday morning wedding at Ta' Cenc I wanted to share their pre-wedding.
One thing: this shoot was so relaxing and real. Edel & Rob just wanted to
be themselves, do what they would normally do and have fun.

We started the day in Gozo and this is how you would typically find these two on a relaxed Sunday afternoon.




They believe in good relationship values... including peeling oranges and feeding them to Rob ;-)


I really like the mood of this image

Yes, Edel also values Rob's cooking skills

I think this image would make every girl happy!


Then it was time for some fun at the pool...

I am sneaky... this is my absolute favourite sequence of the day!






Yeah, we even went shopping!


I am so glad we didn't get kicked out... good that I know how to shoot from my hip!

The next day we were back in Malta in their new apartment. I always wanted to do something like this:

Ohhh, so sweet and emotional



We roamed the streets of a very popular town


and I saw this amazing shadow:


It's crazy but I have so many more images. If you like to see them you have to come over to me for a coffee ;-)

4 comments:

Bumatay said...

I love it! That's such a fantastic idea to start out in their own home, their natural environment and follow them throughout the day. It really tells their story and how they love/interact. Very nice pictures!

carolina said...

having read the comment by bumatay (and taken a sneaky look at
his work) not to be too blunt about it, but with his photographs
I feel I am viewing through one of those old 'what the butler
saw' machines whereas when viewing your work its more 'what the
artist saw' - job well done jessica!

Nikko said...

Absolutely amazing. Love the last shot.

Jessica C. Moritz said...

Thanks everyone! Edel&Rob were so great to work with. You can really see their affection for one another! Wait for their wedding photos: Sooo much emotion!