16 June 2008

Every Bride Deserves One

My dear Blog readers, if you haven't heard yet I Do magazine is out now and WE are IN with "Amazing Images"!
Last summer, we worked on a fashion shoot to inspire YOU, our future brides. This is an absolutely new concept for Malta as we are merging your bridal shoots with an editorial look to give you that extra glamour you deserve!

Here are the features in Gallarija and I DO (right image cover not by us)


Here are the original close-ups of our spring/ summer Bridal Fashion Shoot






Here are some additional images


Ethereal






Get your hands on I Do so you can read all about it.

PS: Second Bridal Fashion Shoot coming.

Photographer: Jessica C. Moritz www.jessmor.com
Make-up & hair: Desiree Moritz
Model: Sophia Angelina Cefai

Netted veil courtesy of Novelty, Valletta

1 comment:

Sabine said...

Fabulous shots Jess, very well done!! :)

(Strange but true: I never knew Sophia's second name was Angelina... what a strange coincidence!!)