01 May 2008

Spring Sun, Fresh & Fun

Happy Holiday everyone! Hope you all took an extra day off for a super nice loooong weekend!
Today, I have some spring-summery images for you that will melt down any last bits of your winter mood. Yeah, summer is coming!!!

So let me take you into my spring garden and show you the amazing shots Flavia and I got.

What an awesome profile...



but even front-on Flavi is looking gooood....



When I saw this image I immediately thought of a black haired barbie doll. Look at those legs!!!



Very modelesque! Love it!


Her eyes look so green in this image... the background mirrors them perfectly!



We had these bright yellow flowers. Such a perfect timing for a shoot!




I love real expressions from the heart!!!


Haha, Flavi you are so adorable!


And beautiful!



My favourite image of the day! Just love the summery feel of this juicy field with bright yellow flowers and Flavia's relaxed expression as she turned around when I called her.
This could easily make it as big print or canvas in my gallery.


Another beautiful shot... I think Flavi loves this one!


PS: Congratulation to Flavia, she's just opened up her brand new salon in Zebugg. If you need a cutting egde hairdesser here are the details to the shop:

Twentyseven 20
Hair and Beauty
Vjal il-Helsien
Zebbug
tel: 27201111

7 comments:

Jamin said...

Looks great jess! Having said that i would love to be present on one of your shoots some day, watching you work and all... : )

Jessica C. Moritz said...

Hey Jamin,
how about modeling for me? ;-)

Jamin said...

modelling?? me? nooo :)

Bumatay said...

Beautiful images! #2 and #4 are definitely eye catching. Nice work.

Jessica C. Moritz said...

Thank you so much! See you on your blog!

Anonymous said...

where's this place situated?? ah i just love country side (:


lovely photos btw. first time seeing you blog and i was amazed!


:)

Jessica C. Moritz said...

It's Xemxija Hights ;-)