23 May 2008

Getting There

A little update on our construction site. As you can see we are moving on, no not in! not quite yet!

Good news, to make the move quick we finally got windows!!! Yippee!

Well, but we still have that huge pile of dust and rubble in the middle of the living..and it seems to be getting rather bigger than smaller.



My prayers were heard though and all the workers came ... oops that's my dad. He flew in. Thanks Papa, wouldn't make it without him!


And the guys for the tiles are doing a great job in the bathroom. Although we had to change plans and I was a bit disappointed it still turned out nice. Can't wait to show you the finished place!


The en suite is getting there too.


Wow, and this is a little scary to watch in action. This guy has guts, 4th floor and hanging out there.

That's it for now... have to get back to painting (mmhh although I think I leave that up to the men ;-)

No comments: