15 May 2008

Aloha Gozo!


Quick note to let everyone know I will be in Gozo for a wedding and a Post-wedding. I won't be able to access E-Mail but I'll get back to you on Monday when I have returned to the office.
On a side note, I am super busy right now and do not have a lot of extra time for lots of blog posts. Although I have many shoots to share they have to wait a little bit due to the busy wedding season and also due to the fact that we are moving next week. Yikes!
That actually has caused me a small headache lately.
Look at the heap of dust on the image below: (in the middle of the living)
As you can see there are also no windows in the new house. When was moving date? 26th May! Yeah right!

If that wasn't enough, have a look at my bathroom below.

I just can't seemed to be to bothered too much as work has kept me too busy to think about it. But please do say a little prayer for me. I could use a miracle!

On a positive note, my car has finally arrived!!!
YEAH! I am so happy! It's small 107 but it's just the most practical car for Malta.

And even from above it looks sexy!

I'll be off to Gozo now shooting a wedding tomorrow morning. I'll keep ya'll updated!!!
Have a great day and enjoy the sun!

2 comments:

Sandro Vella said...

Hope to see you soon.

I wish you well for everything.

Sandro Vella

Andy said...

Hey Jess, you finally got a house - that's fantastic news. Good luck with the move.

I have to say, yours looks a bit newer than ours (about 350 years newer!)