03 April 2008

Home away from Home

Have you planned your next trip yet? Ever thought of spending your summer on the Maltese islands? Today, I have a little insider feature for you of the newly revamped Park Lane Hotel in Malta. It's the perfect place if you look for something between a hotel and a low cost, self catering apartment, which is central and and at the same time close to the sea. What makes the Park Lane special though are the people who run it, everyone is so welcoming and friendly, you'll never want to leave it. If you don't believe me just go on tripadvisor.com and read for yourself. The Park Lane does practically no advertisement and neither will you be able to book it over a tour operator. It thrives through satisfied, returning guests and their word of mouth!

Let me take you for a small tour around it:



The Penthouse with terrace. Imagine chilling out in the morning and having this view!


Look at the new tableware. That's how I would love to eat my breakfast every day!


The new housekeeper Jacqui makes sure every room has a special detail


The living area of the penthouse



I really dig the new bathroom design!


Happy colours to brighten up your day!



The pool area, which will also be getting a facelift very soon, with the fantastic view of Bugibba and St. Paul's Island. Mind you it was March


Look at this amazing sunset. Can you imagine yourself watching these sunsets every evening?!


One last view of the pool with the setting sun! *sigh*


If you would like to know more head over to the Park Lane Hotel's website or E-Mail them directly info(at)parklanemalta(dot)com and tell them how you have found them!

I would like to thank Parklane's wonderful housekeeper Jacqui for showing me around and helping me throughout the shoot.

5 comments:

MP3 e MP4 said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the MP3 e MP4, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mp3-mp4-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Eldred Curwen said...

I am amazed at how beautiful your photographs are. I have some Lake District Holiday Cottages that could really do with your magical touch. Don't suppose you would like to come and stay for a discount and take some photos as well would you?

Jessica C. Moritz said...

Thanks a lot for your comments!Always love to hear what you think!
Eldred, I always wanted to visit the Lake District. I seriously consider taking up your offer!

Eldred Curwen said...

Jessica

Great...

Please get in contact and let's see what we can arrange.

Email booking@mirefoot.co.uk and you are welcome anytime we can fit you in.

Jessica C. Moritz said...

Eldren, I'll get back to you via email! Tnx!