07 March 2008

Sarah and Joseph featured in I DO

Yesterday, I received a call from the editor of I DO Magazine telling me that Sarah and Joseph's wedding that I shot last July has been featured in their latest issue. I think you can imagine how happy I was! I couldn't wait to pick up my copies and have a look. When I flipped open the magazine I was happily surprised, their feature looks amazing!!! Sarah and Joseph got a five page spread with three full pages!!! I couldn't be happier. I immediately called up my sis (who is the beautiful bride) to share the news. Now she has to wait for her copy but at least she can take a sneak peek here on my blog ;-)

The cover of I DO

Their feature cover



Look at their huge smiles while they walk back up the aisle. This photo deserves a full page.




I first was laughing when my sis told me she wants one copy to look at and to keep on the coffee table and one perfect copy to preserve for future Cassar generations! Then it filled me with deep gratitude to know that their wedding photos will be a family heirloom that bears witness to their love and commitment. I imagined Fifty to Sixty years from now, Sarah and Joseph's children will look at the photos and say to their children: "Look at Granny and Grandpa, weren't they radiant and happily in love on their wedding day?!"

To read their story you can pick up a copy at your local newsstand!

4 comments:

Katrin said...

Oh this is great! Congratulations!!! The pics are fantastic and I can imagine what a wonderful day it must have been.

I enjoy following your blog so much!

Katrin

Katrin said...

Oh this is great! Congratulations!!! The pics are fantastic and I can imagine what a wonderful day it must have been.

I enjoy following your blog so much!

Katrin

Araxi said...

I love it! congrats! Who needs a wedding album when you get a 5 page spread!!!

Perdy said...

Good post.