01 January 2008

Happy New Year!!!

And some Eye Candy for you...


Hang on with me, this is going to be a mega long photo blog post for your viewing pleasure . I am so happy to finally show the images of our absolutely crazyliscious post-wedding photosession with the amazing Ruth & Mark. When I first told these two of the idea of a shoot where we will completely get wet including the wedding attire PLUS photographer, I was surprised that they loved the idea! Who would have thought of a bride and groom who are willing to jump into the water fully dressed... but Ruth & Mark GOT IT! Heck, why should you leave your wedding dress to rot away in a box that's somewhere deeply hidden in the last corner of your closet if you can have amazing images and the time of your life?! Well, I might have to add that Ruth&Mark have been married for 5 years, so it was also a great experience to "get dressed up" and see how it feels to get back in their wedding outfits to do things that you can't do on your wedding day. But let's rewind time a bit and go to the beginning.

We decided to the session in Gozo and we were at this beautiful home surrounded by big lush garden with pool.


Inside we had this huge mirror... how could I not use it for this portrait?!





Then we headed out into the streets of Gozo. Can you guess where it is?



Deliberate motion blur. I wanted Mark to be still to enhance Ruth's movement


Oh, so cute


In one of the small alleys of Rabat... it was magical and so peaceful...


I love their passionate tenderness

Ain't she radiant?!


Yeah, and I love the beach. We went to the "not-so-secret-beach" of San Blas. If you know it.. you also know THE way DOWN!

But it was worth it. Look at the light and colors


Ahh, this must be one of my fav... a smile caught in the moment.. a true Jessmor Moment ;-)

Small moments of a relationship




Yeah, we are getting there


Water....
...Sand & love

I really loved this session. Don't you miss summer just looking at it? Thanks Ruth & Mark for being so amazing!
Hey, I kept some goodies back. Check back soon for Ruth's incredible beach water photos!!!

8 comments:

Tara said...

WOW! Amazing! I never heard of a post-wedding before. Well done!

Anonymous said...

Great bodies!!!!

My favorite pictures are the first one and when Mark kisses her forehead on the beach (it's picture no. 16).

Ruth and Mark: All the best to the both of you. Hope to see you next summer in Malta.

Sarah

Matt said...

Very daring but absolutely worth it! Rock on!

Anonymous said...

Hi Sarah,

Thank you so much.

Looking forward to see you in summer.

Ruth

Anonymous said...

They look very happy together. 5 years and still amazing bodies! Can you tell me their secret?

Bumatay said...

Beautiful couple and images. These are indeed eye candy - you totally rocked this photo session!

Jessica C. Moritz said...

Hi all,
thank you for all your comments! Yeah, those two truly rocked it. It was so much fun for me. Anonymous... I don't know how they keep fit, maybe it helps that Ruth is vegetarian and Marks likes the gym!

Beautiful Moments Photography said...

Hi Jessica,

Thank you for your comment on my blog. I really like this bridal shoot! Trash the dress rocks!

Cath xx