10 November 2007

Malta Wedding Fair Update

My dear couples,

Tomorrow is the big day! The Malta Wedding Fair at Ta' Qali is going to open its doors at 6pm. A lot of activities are planned like life shows, music entertainment and also a catwalk. Couples who book early receive a ticket for the lottery and fantastic prices can be won, such as a honeymoon in a tropical place! So make sure to do your most important bookings as soon as possible. Every vendor has only 4 lottery tickets to give away! Apart from that, reserve your date with popular wedding vendors since they book out quickly.
I am going to be in the extended tent where the catwalk and shows are taking place. My stand will be H 10, in the far corner. I'd also like to thank all my couples who booked with me beforehand. I have a little surprise for all of you! On a side note, I have limited availability for August 2008 and can only take a maximum of 2 additional weddings for that month. To reserve your date a deposit has to be made.
Enough of the formalities for now! I am so excited and can't wait to meet everyone!
I gotto go and prepare some more things for tomorrow! See you there and check out that crazy video about TO-DO-LISTs. Mine looks similar although it's not about babies (u have to watch the clip for that one ;-)


2 comments:

George said...

Good luck with the wedding's fair jess... sounds like ur being kept very very busy :)

Jessica C. Moritz said...

Hi George, tnx a lot! Exciting times!