20 November 2007

Lisa&Andrea's Beautiful Wedding

I am so lucky! I don't only get to photograph beautiful weddings but I get to meet the most amazing people. Lisa and Andrea share the sweetest love story and I felt so honored to witness and capture their love on their most important day! Their wedding was everything you could dream of with every detail paid attention to.
I am also so lucky because Lisa and Andrea have become close friends of mine. On my last day of the wedding fair the two of them visited me with a glass of champagne to celebrate. How can you not love them?

Let's start with Lisa's amazing details:



The radiant Bride getting her make-up done:



Lisa's gorgeous big sister Eva. Make-up by Natasha. If you still need a make-up artist I highly recommend her.



Eva helping Lisa with the details of her dress:



There are no adequate words to describe Lisa's beauty. I can only think of fairytale:



I love this series by the window.


Magazine Style. You probably have seen this one at the Wedding Fair. One of my signature images:





Lisa's incredible good looking mom before the ceremony:


And with her dad, moments of her arrival at church




"One last look back". I love this photo that my second shooter Mark Vassallo grabbed seconds before Lisa and her dad entered the church!



The moment Andrea saw his bride Lisa:



MARRIED!

Lisa's family looking on


"WE DID!" Coming up the aisle:



"Pure Happiness", captured by Mark


Andrea's lovely mom hugging Lisa:



Her eyes were so shiny. I think from a little tear of happiness and pride!



A little passionate moment of the two of them alone.


I love how expressive Lisa is. Her happiness radiates!


Mua!

This week I will put up Lisa&Andrea's private online gallery with many many more photos. If you are a relative or friend ask Lisa or Andrea for the password or E-Mail me and wait for approval.

1 comment:

Jasmine said...

The images show so much emotions. Gorgeous couple. Congratulations!