24 October 2007

The Wedding Fair


M
y dear couples,
it's this time of year again: The biggest annual wedding fair is on! I am so excited because I am taking part and I can't wait to meet you there and chat about your big day! Did you know that it's the first time it's taking place at the fantastic trade fair tent at Ta' Qali?! I already had a look and it is humongous! It will be the biggest, most packed wedding fair ever! Today, I have received the above flyer from the management and wanted to share the info with you. You can download it to keep the dates and opening hours checked.

As an extra special, I have also decided to host several evenings right before the wedding fair where you can come and visit me. I thought it would be a neat idea to get to know each other since at the wedding fair I might not have too much time for every couple if it gets really busy.
I also had many inquiries for next year and want to give you the chance to book your date before I will have to give them away at the fair. Most of you should have gotten already an email by me. If you haven't, please use the mailbox on the sidebar to get in touch with me. (Make sure to write your email address correctly so I can get back to you.)
I am so looking forward hearing from you and also finally meeting all of the brides and grooms I have been corresponding via email and telephone so far!

See you very soon!

Jess

No comments: