19 October 2007

Love, Light & Wind

A few weeks back I had an incredible pre-wedding session with Lisa and Andrea. I feel so lucky to have met the two. Both of them are so wonderful - inside out! For their pre-session they took me to the perfect place. I love to shoot at different locations and I am always so excited to find out where my couples will take me to. Their special place was truly a feast for the eyes: Color and light that couldn't have been any more amazing and strong wind that added to the overall atmosphere. Enjoy!

How can you not love it?! An intimate moment between them. One of my all time favorites:



Wrapped in light:


This sequence is too cute. I just adore these two:





Wow! Lisa is struck by light & wind while Andrea looks calm and strong!


So peaceful

What a beautiful couple!

Nothing beats this light...


...for this ring shot!


I love the following images and I can't decide on my favorite one:



Without words


Straight out of a magazine



I could have gone on and on but this is the perfect shot for the end:


1 comment:

Crystal said...

What a fun E-session. You can see the love in their faces. You did a great job at capturing the emotion. Stunning job. I love the wind shot too.