09 May 2007

Working Holiday in Gozo

Hi everybody,

sorry if you haven't seen me around much lately but I am sooooo busy!!! I am in the midst of one of the busiest periods right now and trying to juggle a couple of projects at the same time. I just wanted to let you know that new stuff is coming up! I had the most fantastic photoshoot the other weekend... wow.. I only say "eyes, eyes, eyes!!!" Tomorrow I'll be off to Gozo and busy shooting the huge 13th International House Conference at the Kempinski San Lawrence Hotel. That's going to be so much fun. The organizers planned jeep tours, agro tourism, eg. wine tasting, a night around town. As soon as I return home I have 2 ESF projects waiting for me and a week later I'll be flying out of the country for a wedding! Well, and after that... weddings, weddings, weddings. What a ride! Hope I have time to breathe!

No comments: