27 May 2007

Back in Town

I just flew in to Berlin. Ah, how nice it is to be in THE City again! I think I missed it a bit, after all it's my home town. Weather wasn't so bad... warm and a little sticky since it's humid and rainy but still very warm. Maybe too warm for this time of year but now I'm used to the Maltese weather anyway so I love heat!
I'll be just staying for a few days here and then I'll be flying on to Stuttgart to shoot a wedding coming Saturday. I'm quite excited since the couple had me flying out all the way from Malta to have me shoot their big day.
If anyone needs to get in touch with me please use my little mailbox on the side bar and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
In the meantime, dear friends call me up - I'm back in town! Yeah.

2 comments:

Phong said...

Arrrrggg, too bad. I just come back to Frankfurt from Berlin!
Stayed there for a long we though! I laways felt happiness and
relaxed after hitting the city with all its pleasures! I am also
planning to move back to Berlin! There are lots of interesting
business offers!
Wishing you a lot of fun in Berlin and enjoy the shot in
Stuttgart! I am Impressived :-)

Jessica C. Moritz said...

Hi Phong,
how are you? So we missed each other by a few days? How did the apartment hunting go? Good time to buy, Berlin is booming again.
We should plan a get-togeher with everyone else!