29 March 2007

Spam Alert!

Dear fellow bloggers,

I have found out that my name has been used to advertise for somebody else's services. Please be aware if you receive the following message or comment:

jessica said...

Hey

You have a wonderful Blog. I really enjoyed reading it. I was searching for different ways to improve my Blog and I found you Bog on blog explosion. I get a lot of free traffic hits from http://www.autosurfmonster.com if I were you I would submit this blog to them so thousands of others can see it. Well I wish you warm regards and continued success. I have added your blog to my favorites so I will look forward to all the updates. Thanks again

http://gossip-from-malta.blogspot.com/

This message is definitely NOT written by ME! If you have received this comment or encountered a similar situation I'd love to hear from you. Please just write me a quick note through my mailbox.
Thank you.

On a positive note: We are working on our brand new website. It's going to be HOT!!!
We hope to launch in the coming weeks so keep looking out for it!

3 comments:

Jasmine said...

What a bummer, Jessica! :(
CONGRATS on working on the new site! Woohoo!

Mudlake Slim said...

This appeared on my Blog this morning and from the searching I've done it seems to be widespread. It's a type of spam and the message is the same. I looked at the site at it looks very cheesy. I will be spreading the word.

Jessica C. Moritz said...

Many thanks for the info! I will investigate it further and take action against these spammers!