27 January 2007

WOW

I love my job! I get to work with so many incredible and unique people in extraordinary places. At last week's photo shoot, I had the opportunity to get to know Debbie. She is just an amazing and talented girl. Debbie studied fashion design and creates her own outfits. In fact, I think it's only a matter of time Debbie will launch her own label for party clothes. So keep looking out for her!
Today, we have lots of images to share with you. Debbie brought many outfits along and we kept changing and going to different locations. We came back with magazine style images with a lifestyle flair. In that sense, enjoy Malta's beautiful scenery and amazing dazzling Debbie. (As usual, click image to have an enlarged view!)






































INFO: Now is the time to shoot your model portfolio (starting at LM 80 excl. VAT). Contact me for more info!

1 comment:

Captivating Studios said...

OH MY GOSH! THESE PICS ARE SMOKING! I LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM!! You go girl!!! You need to post these on OSP and show off your stuff!