31 January 2007

PUBLISHED

The other day I received a nice surprise. JACK Magazine was laying on my doorstep. I was all excited and ripped the envelope open...

... and there it was:

yeah... JACK says "Greece? No, Malta is better!" I couldn't agree more.
It was so cool to see my article published.. especially in such an ultra cool mag as JACK.
La Bella Blogger Del Mese... Italian Men know how to make a woman feel sexy ;-)
Now I would only like to know if I have to thank Diego or Stefano...

Malta's night scene

Gotta blow it up!

It was awesome to work with Stefano Priolo and Diego Barbera from JACK Magazine.
If you would like to read the English version, GO HERE to go to Gossip-from-Malta.Blogspot.com

6 comments:

George said...

Hey Jess

Congratulations on ur article. Not only good at photography but also in writing :) Also belated congrats on having your photo featured in Awesome Photographs.

If its on the magazine, could you post the URL pls? I wouldn't mind reading it in Italian as well.

melissakoehlerphotography said...

Congrats Jessica! What a wonderful accomplishment. Your work is amazing and deserves such recognition.
Found you off of Jessica Claire's blog and I will be bookmarking your blog now.
Keep up the inspiring work.

George said...

Ur welcome Jess.

Tried saving and zooming in but then they become illegible. Oh well, guess I'll have to stick to English now.

And btw, magazine is issued by Mondadori (http://www.mondadori.it/ame/it/gruppo/testate/jk.html) but magazine doesn't have an online issue.

Keep the photos coming so I can see more of Malta (not that its changing much anyway)

:)

Jessica C. Moritz said...

Hi everybody, thank you so much for your comments. Melissa, I will bookmark your blog so we keep in touch!

Captivating Studios said...

Wow, congrats on the publishing!!

Lifestyle Inspiration said...

congrats on the publishing...
can u visit my site to...
ifestyle Inspiration