01 January 2007

Anybody square today?

Hi everybody, hope you all had a great start into the new year 2007! I just returned from a trip to Berlin, Germany. Apart from spending some family time at christmas, I was also hunting for some new cool products to bring home with me for my clients in Malta. Yeah and my shopping turned out very successful! There was so much to see and buy, I had a hard time choosing what to take with me. I loved all the new innovative frames and albums that differ from the normal stuff you can buy from the shop around the corner. I totally adore the new simple and modern frames that give beautiful images a great impact and style up your home.
Here is a little tiny preview of the new square format frames that come in different colors, styles and sizes.


For all my January and February clients I will have a surprise photo gift that comes with your package. So, get in touch to schedule your photoshoot for this season!

No comments: