05 November 2006

RockStars


Finally, here are the images of the super cool Friends session with Jennifer, Theresa, Sophia, Francis, Tiziana, David, Katya & Simon. Before Jennifer left to study at a university in Scottland her friends were so sweet to arrange a photo session. We wanted to capture the fun and great times of them together to create a lasting memory before everyone embarks on their new future quests.
I had a real fantastic time with all of you and I hope you forgive me for making you run up and down Bugibba for nearly 3 hours ;-). No, seriously I hope these images keep your memories of a great summer alive and you can treasure them for a long time to come.
Keep on ROCKING!!!
























2 comments:

Rebekah said...

These are so great! They look like they are straight out of a magazine. Rockin!!

Xemx said...

Wow Jessica,

I wish I had pictures like that of me and my friends. These pics are so natural and it really seemed to be a lot of fun!

Take care,

Xemx