20 September 2006

Mira! Mira!

Today, I introduce you to my absolutely stunning friend Mira. We met each other at university in one of the communication courses. I'm so glad our paths crossed because I don't know how I would have survived uni life without her! I really miss our never ending telephone conversations, or the days when we would just meet up for a coffee and chat about God and the world.
So you can imagine that we two chatterboxes had loads of fun at our shootings, which were also quite challenging. With the first one, we were graced with sunshine and beautiful summer weather but at the second one, it was raining cats and dogs! That was actually quite great because we just tried something new. We went underground and got some very cool shots! Just see for yourself. You can also look forward for an additional boudoir session with Mira, coming soon!





























2 comments:

Trista (tristaleritphoto@yahoo.com) said...

Jessica! Thanks for stopping by my blog! I LOVE your work! Keep it up!

Trista

Crystal said...

Jessica,

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a sweet message. Your latest shot has Vogue written all over it. I love the sepia colored ones, and the underground location is great for a fashion shot. I especially love the last shot you did. It looks like you used a soft filter. Very beautiful images.