07 September 2006

A Big HELLO to the World!



I would like to say a big HELLO and THANKS to all the people who have been coming to my blog for the past few weeks and making it such a success. I'm so stoked! In just a little bit more than a month of publishing I had 1000 visitors. You might have already noticed that little map on the sidebar. Click to enlarge it and it will show you all the hits and visits that I have received from around the world. Wow, I'm completly blown away... the internet is such an amazing tool to connect people from such distant places. I would love to hear where YOU come from and how you have found me! Again, thanks for your company and keep coming back. Jessica Catharina

5 comments:

MapleMama said...

Greetings Jessica!

Hello from the little state of Vermont in the US. You were most kind to post a comment on my blog recently. I'm so glad you did. I've compeltely enjoyed viewing your wonderful photography. Best wishes.

Jessica C. Moritz said...

Hello maplemama! Thank you for stopping by on my blog. Hope to see you around!

Sabine said...

Hiya Jessica! What a small world... I found your blog while doing a google blogsearch for "Gozo"; then reading the names Jessica, Moritz, Sophia worked like a magnet on my mouse!! Wow, you have some really great photos there! For sure I'll be checking out your blog regularly.

Und warum ich das jetzt alles auf englisch geschrieben hab, weiß ich eigentlich auch nicht so genau. Macht der Gewohnheit, nehme ich an! Weißt du eigentlich, wer ich bin? LOL!

By the way, welcome to Malta!
Take care,
Sabine - ja, die aus Gozo :)

Jessica C. Moritz said...

Hiiiii Sabine!!! Natuerlich weiss ich wer du bist!! Wow, das ist ja wirklich verrueckt. Lass uns mal quatschen und Neuigkeiten aus Malta & Gozo austauschen!
Yep people, it's confirmed, these days the world seems to be getting smaller and smaller!

Fabian said...

hi jessi,

sry dass ich mich so lange nicht gemeldet habe. bin jetzt seit 4 wochen in kalifornien und habe ich recht gut eingelebt. bin gerade mal meine bookmarks durchgegangen und habe festgestellt, dass ich dir ja noch eine nachricht schreiben wollte. hab das im vorbereitungsstress für das halbe jahr hier in OC ganz vergessen. wirklich traumhafte fotos hast du da...gozo ist ja fast so schön wie cali :D
wie gehts dir denn so? schreib mir mal alle neuigkeiten ;)

viele liebe grüße
fabian

(muss man hier eigentlich gross-und kleinschreibung beachten??? :P)